To inspire, support, motivate, and empower our greatest treasure: the children, against the struggles from medical conditions they are battling and providing immediate and lasting memories in their lives.
- Be true to the character that I have been assigned to portray.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Be courteous to our fellow members.
- Do nothing that would misrepresent or reflect poorly on the organization.
- Maintain the safety for my fellow members, the children, community, and myself at all times.